When driving on wet roads, you should:
A) Drive The Speed Limit
B) Drive Slightly Faster Than The Speed Limit
C) Drive 5 To 10 Miles Below The Speed Limit
Drive 5 To 10 Miles Below The Speed Limit
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- A green painted curb means:
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you: