Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
A) They are eliminated if you have one outside mirror on each side of the vehicle.
B) Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
C) Blind spots can be checked by looking in your rear view mirrors.
Large trucks have bigger blind spots than most passenger vehicles.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- What is a safety zone?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When turning left at an intersection, you should: