A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
A) Until all passengers have reached the sidewalk
B) When a bus or trolley is unloading passengers
C) At any time or for any reason
At any time or for any reason
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When parking a car, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You must use your seat belt:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is: