If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
A) Stop your vehicle before entering the intersection anyway
B) Enter the intersection carefully and continue across
C) Stop your vehicle in the intersection and back up carefully
Enter the intersection carefully and continue across
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- A curb painted blue means:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- The driver is:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?