If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
A) Are 2 – 7 times more likely to have a crash than a person who has not consumed any
B) Can be very sure that you will drive safely
C) Should drink plenty of coffee before getting behind the wheel of your car
Are 2 – 7 times more likely to have a crash than a person who has not consumed any
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You must use your seat belt:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because: