Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
A) Drive on the freeway shoulder until a gap appears
B) Stop before merging with freeway traffic
C) Make room by forcing your way into a small gap
Stop before merging with freeway traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to: