Taking drugs along with alcohol:
A) Increases the risk of causing a crash
B) Is no more dangerous than alcohol by itself
C) Lessens the effect of alcohol on your ability to drive
Increases the risk of causing a crash
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving: