Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
A) May only be crossed to enter a private driveway
B) Should be treated like a solid wall and not be crossed
C) Denote a lane for beginning or ending left-hand turns
Should be treated like a solid wall and not be crossed
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone