When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
A) Under no circumstances
B) When you can see clearly in both directions
C) When the gate does not seem to be working correctly
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A white painted curb means:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Accidents tend to happen when: