When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
A) Under all circumstances
B) Only if the child is in the front seat
C) Only when driving on the freeway
Under all circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.