Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
A) Out far enough to see cross traffic
B) At the corner
C) After the crosswalk
At the corner
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because: