Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
A) They trap you in your car if it catches on fire in an accident
B) They keep you from being thrown clear to safety, which lowers your chances of surviving accidents
C) They increase your chances of survival in most types of accidents
They increase your chances of survival in most types of accidents
Related Permit Test Questions:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- What is a safety zone?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Roads become very slippery:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should: