Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
A) Most drugs taken for headaches or colds can make a person drowsy
B) Drugs and alcohol can be used at the same time
C) Prescription drugs are safe to take at any time
Most drugs taken for headaches or colds can make a person drowsy
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?