You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
A) Turn immediately if there are no pedestrians nearby
B) Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
C) Turn because you have the right-of-way
Give the oncoming vehicles the right-of-way
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving: