You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
A) Only if there is a sign that says it is OK
B) At any time, as long as you slow down first
C) After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
After you stop and there is no sign to prohibit the turn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Before turning, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the: