You must use your seat belt:
A) Unless you are riding in the back of a pickup/camper
B) Unless you are driving in a private parking lot
C) Whenever you are driving or riding in a motor vehicle
Whenever you are driving or riding in a motor vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- A curb painted red means:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You may honk your horn when you:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- A green painted curb means:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Orange colored road signs:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your: