A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends: