A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should: