A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When parking a car, you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and: