A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- A curb painted blue means:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle: