A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- The driver is:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should: