A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You should never park:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- A curb painted red means:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down: