A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- What is a safety zone?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?