A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Orange colored road signs:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- The driver is:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when: