A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.