A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- What is a safety zone?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you: