A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that: