A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?