A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- The driver is:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Roads become very slippery:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must: