A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should never park:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.