A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
A) Pickup bed has a seat bolted to the frame
B) Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
C) Sides of the pickup bed are at least 24 inches high
Back of the pickup is equipped with a restraint (seat belt) system
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following: