Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
A) You must legally drive below the speed limit on sharp curves
B) The strong inward pul on your vehicle can be dangerous
C) There may be a stalled car or accident ahead that you can’t see
There may be a stalled car or accident ahead that you can’t see
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must: