Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
A) You must legally drive below the speed limit on sharp curves
B) The strong inward pul on your vehicle can be dangerous
C) There may be a stalled car or accident ahead that you can’t see
There may be a stalled car or accident ahead that you can’t see
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?