Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
A) You must legally drive below the speed limit on sharp curves
B) The strong inward pul on your vehicle can be dangerous
C) There may be a stalled car or accident ahead that you can’t see
There may be a stalled car or accident ahead that you can’t see
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must: