If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
A) Honk your horn and maintain your speed
B) Slow or stop your car and use your horn
C) Use your horn and swerve into the next lane
Slow or stop your car and use your horn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?