If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
A) Honk your horn and maintain your speed
B) Slow or stop your car and use your horn
C) Use your horn and swerve into the next lane
Slow or stop your car and use your horn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When parking a car, you should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Following distance should increase when you:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?