If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
A) Honk your horn and maintain your speed
B) Slow or stop your car and use your horn
C) Use your horn and swerve into the next lane
Slow or stop your car and use your horn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You must use your seat belt:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?