If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
A) Honk your horn and maintain your speed
B) Slow or stop your car and use your horn
C) Use your horn and swerve into the next lane
Slow or stop your car and use your horn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?