If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
A) Honk your horn and maintain your speed
B) Slow or stop your car and use your horn
C) Use your horn and swerve into the next lane
Slow or stop your car and use your horn
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- A curb painted blue means: