If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
A) Proof of financial responsibility and current address
B) Proof of financial responsibility and vehicle registration
C) Vehicle registration and current address
Proof of financial responsibility and vehicle registration
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You should never park:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should: