If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
A) Proof of financial responsibility and current address
B) Proof of financial responsibility and vehicle registration
C) Vehicle registration and current address
Proof of financial responsibility and vehicle registration
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You should never park:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is: