If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
A) Proof of financial responsibility and current address
B) Proof of financial responsibility and vehicle registration
C) Vehicle registration and current address
Proof of financial responsibility and vehicle registration
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- A curb painted red means:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you: