If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
A) Proof of financial responsibility and current address
B) Proof of financial responsibility and vehicle registration
C) Vehicle registration and current address
Proof of financial responsibility and vehicle registration
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You must use your seat belt:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Roads become very slippery:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is: