If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
A) Proof of financial responsibility and current address
B) Proof of financial responsibility and vehicle registration
C) Vehicle registration and current address
Proof of financial responsibility and vehicle registration
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated: