If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
A) Proof of financial responsibility and current address
B) Proof of financial responsibility and vehicle registration
C) Vehicle registration and current address
Proof of financial responsibility and vehicle registration
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You should never park:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should: