If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
A) A special time limit to renew your license
B) Special restrictions you must follow when driving
C) Age limits imposed on your driver license
Special restrictions you must follow when driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?