If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
A) A special time limit to renew your license
B) Special restrictions you must follow when driving
C) Age limits imposed on your driver license
Special restrictions you must follow when driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- The driver is:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- You should never park:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you: