If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
A) A special time limit to renew your license
B) Special restrictions you must follow when driving
C) Age limits imposed on your driver license
Special restrictions you must follow when driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- The driver is:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV: