If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
A) A special time limit to renew your license
B) Special restrictions you must follow when driving
C) Age limits imposed on your driver license
Special restrictions you must follow when driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- A curb painted blue means:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is: