The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
A) At the crosswalk or limit line
B) After the crosswalk
C) Out far enough to see cross traffic
At the crosswalk or limit line
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- A green painted curb means:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?