The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
A) At the crosswalk or limit line
B) After the crosswalk
C) Out far enough to see cross traffic
At the crosswalk or limit line
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- Before turning, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road: