The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
A) At the crosswalk or limit line
B) After the crosswalk
C) Out far enough to see cross traffic
At the crosswalk or limit line
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Roads become very slippery:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Before turning, you should:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?