The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
A) At the crosswalk or limit line
B) After the crosswalk
C) Out far enough to see cross traffic
At the crosswalk or limit line
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You must use your seat belt:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?