The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
A) At the crosswalk or limit line
B) After the crosswalk
C) Out far enough to see cross traffic
At the crosswalk or limit line
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When parking a car, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Roads become very slippery: