The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
A) At the crosswalk or limit line
B) After the crosswalk
C) Out far enough to see cross traffic
At the crosswalk or limit line
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- A white painted curb means:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should: