It is illegal to block an intersection:
A) Under any circumstances
B) Unless you have the right-of-way
C) Unless some of the cross traffic can get around you
Under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- A white painted curb means:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should: