It is illegal to block an intersection:
A) Under any circumstances
B) Unless you have the right-of-way
C) Unless some of the cross traffic can get around you
Under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- You must use your seat belt:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You should never park:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?