It is illegal to block an intersection:
A) Under any circumstances
B) Unless you have the right-of-way
C) Unless some of the cross traffic can get around you
Under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway: