It is illegal to block an intersection:
A) Under any circumstances
B) Unless you have the right-of-way
C) Unless some of the cross traffic can get around you
Under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- What is a safety zone?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead: