It is illegal to block an intersection:
A) Under any circumstances
B) Unless you have the right-of-way
C) Unless some of the cross traffic can get around you
Under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Orange colored road signs:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- A green painted curb means:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.