It is illegal to block an intersection:
A) Under any circumstances
B) Unless you have the right-of-way
C) Unless some of the cross traffic can get around you
Under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Orange colored road signs:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?