It is illegal to block an intersection:
A) Under any circumstances
B) Unless you have the right-of-way
C) Unless some of the cross traffic can get around you
Under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When you park on the roadway, you should: