It is illegal to block an intersection:
A) Under any circumstances
B) Unless you have the right-of-way
C) Unless some of the cross traffic can get around you
Under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- When parking a car, you should:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should: