It is illegal to block an intersection:
A) Under any circumstances
B) Unless you have the right-of-way
C) Unless some of the cross traffic can get around you
Under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You must use your seat belt:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- You should never park:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- What is a safety zone?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?