It is illegal to block an intersection:
A) Under any circumstances
B) Unless you have the right-of-way
C) Unless some of the cross traffic can get around you
Under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle: