It is illegal to block an intersection:
A) Under any circumstances
B) Unless you have the right-of-way
C) Unless some of the cross traffic can get around you
Under any circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You should never park:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?