It is your responsibility to know:
A) How your medications affect your brain chemistry
B) When your doctor prescribes the wrong medication
C) How your medications affect your driving
How your medications affect your driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle: