It is your responsibility to know:
A) How your medications affect your brain chemistry
B) When your doctor prescribes the wrong medication
C) How your medications affect your driving
How your medications affect your driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.