It is your responsibility to know:
A) How your medications affect your brain chemistry
B) When your doctor prescribes the wrong medication
C) How your medications affect your driving
How your medications affect your driving
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- A white painted curb means:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?