Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
A) On long, gradual curves
B) Going up long or steep hills
C) Going down long gradual hills
Going up long or steep hills
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- The driver is:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should: