Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
A) On long, gradual curves
B) Going up long or steep hills
C) Going down long gradual hills
Going up long or steep hills
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- What is a safety zone?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?