Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
A) On long, gradual curves
B) Going up long or steep hills
C) Going down long gradual hills
Going up long or steep hills
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?