Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
A) On long, gradual curves
B) Going up long or steep hills
C) Going down long gradual hills
Going up long or steep hills
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You should never park:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- A curb painted red means:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road: