Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
A) On long, gradual curves
B) Going up long or steep hills
C) Going down long gradual hills
Going up long or steep hills
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You should never park:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must: