Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
A) On long, gradual curves
B) Going up long or steep hills
C) Going down long gradual hills
Going up long or steep hills
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because: