Parking is NEVER permitted:
A) Twenty feet from a railroad track
B) In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
C) On a hill
In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- A green painted curb means:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street: