Parking is NEVER permitted:
A) Twenty feet from a railroad track
B) In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
C) On a hill
In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- What is a safety zone?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- The driver is:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should: