Parking is NEVER permitted:
A) Twenty feet from a railroad track
B) In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
C) On a hill
In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when: