Parking is NEVER permitted:
A) Twenty feet from a railroad track
B) In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
C) On a hill
In a crosshatched pattern space next to a disabled parking space
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?