Solid yellow lines separate:
A) Traffic lanes on one-way streets
B) Bicycle lanes from regular traffic
C) Vehicles traveling in opposite directions
Vehicles traveling in opposite directions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?