Solid yellow lines separate:
A) Traffic lanes on one-way streets
B) Bicycle lanes from regular traffic
C) Vehicles traveling in opposite directions
Vehicles traveling in opposite directions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- A curb painted blue means:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Following distance should increase when you:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart: