Solid yellow lines separate:
A) Traffic lanes on one-way streets
B) Bicycle lanes from regular traffic
C) Vehicles traveling in opposite directions
Vehicles traveling in opposite directions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is: