Solid yellow lines separate:
A) Traffic lanes on one-way streets
B) Bicycle lanes from regular traffic
C) Vehicles traveling in opposite directions
Vehicles traveling in opposite directions
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before turning, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be: