The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
A) The speed of other vehicles traveling in your direction
B) The posted speed for the road or freeway you are using
C) Whatever speed you feel is safe for you and your vehicle
Whatever speed you feel is safe for you and your vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- Orange colored road signs:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When driving on wet roads, you should: