The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
A) The speed of other vehicles traveling in your direction
B) The posted speed for the road or freeway you are using
C) Whatever speed you feel is safe for you and your vehicle
Whatever speed you feel is safe for you and your vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should: