The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
A) The speed of other vehicles traveling in your direction
B) The posted speed for the road or freeway you are using
C) Whatever speed you feel is safe for you and your vehicle
Whatever speed you feel is safe for you and your vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Roads become very slippery:
- What is a safety zone?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must: