The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
A) The speed of other vehicles traveling in your direction
B) The posted speed for the road or freeway you are using
C) Whatever speed you feel is safe for you and your vehicle
Whatever speed you feel is safe for you and your vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?