The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
A) The speed of other vehicles traveling in your direction
B) The posted speed for the road or freeway you are using
C) Whatever speed you feel is safe for you and your vehicle
Whatever speed you feel is safe for you and your vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- A green painted curb means:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should: