The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
A) Single vehicle/run-off-the-road
B) Being sideswiped on an interstate
C) Driving on the shoulder of a highway
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?