The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
A) Single vehicle/run-off-the-road
B) Being sideswiped on an interstate
C) Driving on the shoulder of a highway
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______