The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
A) Single vehicle/run-off-the-road
B) Being sideswiped on an interstate
C) Driving on the shoulder of a highway
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- The driver is:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- You should never park:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic: