The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
A) Single vehicle/run-off-the-road
B) Being sideswiped on an interstate
C) Driving on the shoulder of a highway
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least: