There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
A) 10 m.p.h.
B) 15 m.p.h.
C) 25 m.p.h.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to: