There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
A) 10 m.p.h.
B) 15 m.p.h.
C) 25 m.p.h.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle: