There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
A) 10 m.p.h.
B) 15 m.p.h.
C) 25 m.p.h.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- A green painted curb means:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road: