There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
A) 10 m.p.h.
B) 15 m.p.h.
C) 25 m.p.h.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You are approaching an intersection. You should look:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to: