There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
A) 10 m.p.h.
B) 15 m.p.h.
C) 25 m.p.h.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A curb painted red means:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- A curb painted blue means:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- The driver is:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should: