There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
A) 10 m.p.h.
B) 15 m.p.h.
C) 25 m.p.h.
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- What is a safety zone?