These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
A) Center Lane Traffic May Go Straight Or Turn Left
B) You Can Only Turn Right From The Center Lane
C) The Center Lane Mergers Into One Lane
Center Lane Traffic May Go Straight Or Turn Left
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- A white painted curb means:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in: