When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
A) At least 10 inches away from the steering wheel
B) Within 6 1/2 inches of the steering wheel
C) With your head positioned directly above the steering wheel
At least 10 inches away from the steering wheel
Related Permit Test Questions:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- What is a safety zone?
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should: