When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
A) At least 10 inches away from the steering wheel
B) Within 6 1/2 inches of the steering wheel
C) With your head positioned directly above the steering wheel
At least 10 inches away from the steering wheel
Related Permit Test Questions:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You should never park:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- A green painted curb means:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should: