When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
A) At least 10 inches away from the steering wheel
B) Within 6 1/2 inches of the steering wheel
C) With your head positioned directly above the steering wheel
At least 10 inches away from the steering wheel
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When parking a car, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?