When parking a car, you should:
A) Leave your vehicle in neutral
B) Keep your front wheels parallel to the road
C) Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Merging onto a road is safest if you: