When parking a car, you should:
A) Leave your vehicle in neutral
B) Keep your front wheels parallel to the road
C) Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably: