When parking a car, you should:
A) Leave your vehicle in neutral
B) Keep your front wheels parallel to the road
C) Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Leave your vehicle in gear or the “park” position
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- What is a safety zone?
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- A green painted curb means:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is: