When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
A) When other drivers want to drive faster
B) When it helps prevent accidents
C) Never, it confuses other drivers
When it helps prevent accidents
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- The driver is: