When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
A) When other drivers want to drive faster
B) When it helps prevent accidents
C) Never, it confuses other drivers
When it helps prevent accidents
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should never park:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following: