Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
A) Motorcycles are small and can easily be seen by drivers
B) Motorcycles may not share traffic lanes
C) Motorcycles should be followed at a greater distance
Motorcycles should be followed at a greater distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- A curb painted red means:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- What is a safety zone?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Before turning, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?