Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
A) Motorcycles are small and can easily be seen by drivers
B) Motorcycles may not share traffic lanes
C) Motorcycles should be followed at a greater distance
Motorcycles should be followed at a greater distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- A curb painted blue means:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- You should never park:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?