Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
A) Motorcycles are small and can easily be seen by drivers
B) Motorcycles may not share traffic lanes
C) Motorcycles should be followed at a greater distance
Motorcycles should be followed at a greater distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- A curb painted red means:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Before turning, you should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- A green painted curb means: