Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
A) Motorcycles are small and can easily be seen by drivers
B) Motorcycles may not share traffic lanes
C) Motorcycles should be followed at a greater distance
Motorcycles should be followed at a greater distance
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should: