Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
A) Signal, check your mirrors, and then change lanes
B) Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
C) Signal before you change lanes and then move over quickly
Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do: