Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
A) Signal, check your mirrors, and then change lanes
B) Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
C) Signal before you change lanes and then move over quickly
Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is: