Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
A) Signal, check your mirrors, and then change lanes
B) Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
C) Signal before you change lanes and then move over quickly
Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You should never park:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic: