Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
A) Signal, check your mirrors, and then change lanes
B) Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
C) Signal before you change lanes and then move over quickly
Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- A curb painted red means:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when: