Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
A) Signal, check your mirrors, and then change lanes
B) Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
C) Signal before you change lanes and then move over quickly
Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping: