Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
A) Signal, check your mirrors, and then change lanes
B) Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
C) Signal before you change lanes and then move over quickly
Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Orange colored road signs:
- A white painted curb means:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- The driver is:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.