Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
A) Signal, check your mirrors, and then change lanes
B) Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
C) Signal before you change lanes and then move over quickly
Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- A green painted curb means:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver: