Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
A) Signal, check your mirrors, and then change lanes
B) Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
C) Signal before you change lanes and then move over quickly
Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- A white painted curb means:
- Before turning, you should:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you: