Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
A) Signal, check your mirrors, and then change lanes
B) Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
C) Signal before you change lanes and then move over quickly
Signal and look over your shoulder before you change lanes
Related Permit Test Questions:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it: