Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
A) Fines are doubled for some violations committed in construction zones
B) White signs tell you of closed lanes and road work ahead
C) Road working equipment is painted orange
White signs tell you of closed lanes and road work ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is: