Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
A) Fines are doubled for some violations committed in construction zones
B) White signs tell you of closed lanes and road work ahead
C) Road working equipment is painted orange
White signs tell you of closed lanes and road work ahead
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Orange colored road signs:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead: