Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
A) You only need to turn and look over your right shoulder for lane changes to the right or left
B) Look over your right shoulder for a right lane change and your left shoulder for a left lane change
C) Vehicles with two outside mirrors do not have blind spots
Look over your right shoulder for a right lane change and your left shoulder for a left lane change
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- What is a safety zone?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Roads become very slippery:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.