Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
A) You only need to turn and look over your right shoulder for lane changes to the right or left
B) Look over your right shoulder for a right lane change and your left shoulder for a left lane change
C) Vehicles with two outside mirrors do not have blind spots
Look over your right shoulder for a right lane change and your left shoulder for a left lane change
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- A curb painted blue means:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- What is a safety zone?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?