Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
A) You only need to turn and look over your right shoulder for lane changes to the right or left
B) Look over your right shoulder for a right lane change and your left shoulder for a left lane change
C) Vehicles with two outside mirrors do not have blind spots
Look over your right shoulder for a right lane change and your left shoulder for a left lane change
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal: