Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
A) You only need to turn and look over your right shoulder for lane changes to the right or left
B) Look over your right shoulder for a right lane change and your left shoulder for a left lane change
C) Vehicles with two outside mirrors do not have blind spots
Look over your right shoulder for a right lane change and your left shoulder for a left lane change
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should: