Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
A) You only need to turn and look over your right shoulder for lane changes to the right or left
B) Look over your right shoulder for a right lane change and your left shoulder for a left lane change
C) Vehicles with two outside mirrors do not have blind spots
Look over your right shoulder for a right lane change and your left shoulder for a left lane change
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- A white painted curb means:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway: