Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
A) Parallel to the curb
B) To the left – away from the curb
C) To the right – into the curb
To the left – away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- You should never park:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle: