Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
A) Parallel to the curb
B) To the left – away from the curb
C) To the right – into the curb
To the left – away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- A curb painted blue means:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.