Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
A) Parallel to the curb
B) To the left – away from the curb
C) To the right – into the curb
To the left – away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You should never park:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- A white painted curb means:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- Roads become very slippery:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- The driver is:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should: