Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
A) Parallel to the curb
B) To the left – away from the curb
C) To the right – into the curb
To the left – away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Roads become very slippery:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles: