Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
A) Parallel to the curb
B) To the left – away from the curb
C) To the right – into the curb
To the left – away from the curb
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When making a turn, you must _____ your speed.
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- A white painted curb means:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You should honk your horn when you: