Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
A) It’s the law
B) It helps prevent accidents
C) Passengers are not required to wear seat belts
It’s the law
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in an accident, you must show your driver license, ___________ and ___________ to the other person(s) involved:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- What is a safety zone?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- You should never park:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you: