Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
A) It’s the law
B) It helps prevent accidents
C) Passengers are not required to wear seat belts
It’s the law
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- A green painted curb means:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should: