Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
A) It’s the law
B) It helps prevent accidents
C) Passengers are not required to wear seat belts
It’s the law
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You should never park:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead: