Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
A) It’s the law
B) It helps prevent accidents
C) Passengers are not required to wear seat belts
It’s the law
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- A white painted curb means:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- A curb painted red means:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track: