Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
A) It’s the law
B) It helps prevent accidents
C) Passengers are not required to wear seat belts
It’s the law
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- You should use a turnout lane when: