You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
A) Stop in the intersection until it is safe to make the left turn
B) Continue to the next intersection and find a route to work your way back
C) Back up, check for other vehicles, and make the left turn
Continue to the next intersection and find a route to work your way back
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- It is illegal to block an intersection: