You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
A) Stop in the intersection until it is safe to make the left turn
B) Continue to the next intersection and find a route to work your way back
C) Back up, check for other vehicles, and make the left turn
Continue to the next intersection and find a route to work your way back
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- When parking a car, you should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Backing your vehicle is:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?