You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
A) Stop in the intersection until it is safe to make the left turn
B) Continue to the next intersection and find a route to work your way back
C) Back up, check for other vehicles, and make the left turn
Continue to the next intersection and find a route to work your way back
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- Orange colored road signs:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.