You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
A) Stop in the intersection until it is safe to make the left turn
B) Continue to the next intersection and find a route to work your way back
C) Back up, check for other vehicles, and make the left turn
Continue to the next intersection and find a route to work your way back
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- A green painted curb means:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Before turning, you should:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should: