You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
A) 15 mph
B) 20 mph
C) 25 mph
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- A curb painted red means:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- What is a safety zone?
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- The driver is: