You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
A) 15 mph
B) 20 mph
C) 25 mph
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Before turning, you should:
- A curb painted red means:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must: