You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
A) 15 mph
B) 20 mph
C) 25 mph
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A curb painted red means:
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- A curb painted blue means:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the: