You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
A) 15 mph
B) 20 mph
C) 25 mph
Related Permit Test Questions:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When should a 3 year old weighing 45 lbs be placed in a safety seat?
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You should honk your horn when you: