You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
A) If the road or weather conditions warrant driving this slowly
B) If you block the normal and reasonable flow of traffic
C) Under no circumstances because it is always safer to drive slower than other traffic
If you block the normal and reasonable flow of traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?