You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
A) If the road or weather conditions warrant driving this slowly
B) If you block the normal and reasonable flow of traffic
C) Under no circumstances because it is always safer to drive slower than other traffic
If you block the normal and reasonable flow of traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A green painted curb means:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- A curb painted red means:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?