You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
A) If the road or weather conditions warrant driving this slowly
B) If you block the normal and reasonable flow of traffic
C) Under no circumstances because it is always safer to drive slower than other traffic
If you block the normal and reasonable flow of traffic
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You should check traffic behind you:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- A white painted curb means:
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles: