You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
A) Wait for the green light before entering
B) Slow down and cross carefully
C) Stop before crossing
Slow down and cross carefully
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- The driver is:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should: