You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
A) Wait for the green light before entering
B) Slow down and cross carefully
C) Stop before crossing
Slow down and cross carefully
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- Before passing another vehicle you should: