You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
A) Wait for the green light before entering
B) Slow down and cross carefully
C) Stop before crossing
Slow down and cross carefully
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You may legally block an intersection:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?