You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
A) Wait for the green light before entering
B) Slow down and cross carefully
C) Stop before crossing
Slow down and cross carefully
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- A curb painted red means:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- You should check traffic behind you: