You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
A) Wait for the green light before entering
B) Slow down and cross carefully
C) Stop before crossing
Slow down and cross carefully
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- A green painted curb means:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- What is a safety zone?
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- Orange colored road signs: