You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
A) Wait for the green light before entering
B) Slow down and cross carefully
C) Stop before crossing
Slow down and cross carefully
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- A curb painted blue means:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle: