You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
A) Wait for the green light before entering
B) Slow down and cross carefully
C) Stop before crossing
Slow down and cross carefully
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol: