You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
A) In the right-hand lane
B) Wherever your car will be visible for 200 feet from the front
C) Off the pavement
Off the pavement
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you: