You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
A) In the right-hand lane
B) Wherever your car will be visible for 200 feet from the front
C) Off the pavement
Off the pavement
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- When you leave your lane to pass another vehicle, you know you have enough room to return to your driving lane when you:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- Before turning, you should:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You are entering a freeway. You should check traffic by using:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?