You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
A) In the right-hand lane
B) Wherever your car will be visible for 200 feet from the front
C) Off the pavement
Off the pavement
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You must use your seat belt:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- Which of these two driving behaviors contribute to traffic congestion:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Which of these statements is NOT true about road workers?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- At night, it is hardest to see:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?