You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
A) In the right-hand lane
B) Wherever your car will be visible for 200 feet from the front
C) Off the pavement
Off the pavement
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- The only time you do not have to stop for a school bus whose red lights are flashing and stop arm is extended is when you:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- The driver is:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- It is best to keep a space cushion: