You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
A) Start crossing if you see that cross traffic also has a stop sign
B) Begin crossing, but be ready to stop quickly if a car approaches
C) Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
- You hit a parked car and can’t find the owner. What must you do?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When can you drive using only your parking lights?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- A curb painted red means:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- If it starts to rain on a hot day, the road is the most slippery: