You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
A) Start crossing if you see that cross traffic also has a stop sign
B) Begin crossing, but be ready to stop quickly if a car approaches
C) Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Related Permit Test Questions:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard:
- You should never park:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Other drivers are not making room for you to merge onto a freeway with heavy traffic. if it is absolutely necessary, you may:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is: