You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
A) Start crossing if you see that cross traffic also has a stop sign
B) Begin crossing, but be ready to stop quickly if a car approaches
C) Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- A green painted curb means:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Teenage drivers are more likely to be involved in a car crash when:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?