You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
A) Start crossing if you see that cross traffic also has a stop sign
B) Begin crossing, but be ready to stop quickly if a car approaches
C) Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- The intersection has a stop sign. Where should you first stop?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You must make a full stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- A curb painted red means:
- You must use your seat belt:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it: