You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
A) Start crossing if you see that cross traffic also has a stop sign
B) Begin crossing, but be ready to stop quickly if a car approaches
C) Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- Orange colored road signs:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and:
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When driving near a blind pedestrian who is carrying a white cane or using a guide dog, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- A white painted curb means:
- Why should you scan 10 to 15 seconds ahead of you?
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- Large trucks are most likely to lose speed and cause a hazard: