You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
A) Start crossing if you see that cross traffic also has a stop sign
B) Begin crossing, but be ready to stop quickly if a car approaches
C) Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Related Permit Test Questions:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- After a train has passed, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- A green painted curb means:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Orange colored road signs:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- Which of these statement is true about light rail vehicles?