You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
A) Start crossing if you see that cross traffic also has a stop sign
B) Begin crossing, but be ready to stop quickly if a car approaches
C) Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is ______
- A pedestrian starts to cross the street after the “don’t Walk” signal starts to flash. The person is in the middle of the street when your signal light changes to green. you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it: