You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
A) Start crossing if you see that cross traffic also has a stop sign
B) Begin crossing, but be ready to stop quickly if a car approaches
C) Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Related Permit Test Questions:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- You must use your seat belt:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- You are about to make a left turn. You must signla continuously during the last ______ feet before the turn.
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle: