You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
A) Start crossing if you see that cross traffic also has a stop sign
B) Begin crossing, but be ready to stop quickly if a car approaches
C) Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- It is illegal to block an intersection:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- You must use your seat belt:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
- Driving slowly in front of traffic in the far left (fast) lane on any freeway:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When driving near road construction zones, you should: