You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
A) Start crossing if you see that cross traffic also has a stop sign
B) Begin crossing, but be ready to stop quickly if a car approaches
C) Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Drive forward slowly until you can see traffic before crossing
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- A green painted curb means:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- A curb painted blue means:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- At night, it is hardest to see: