You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
A) Have to pay a fine
B) Have your vehicle taken away for 60 days
C) Lose your license for up to 18 months
Have to pay a fine
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- You may honk your horn when you:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Orange colored road signs:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- If your vehicle starts to hydroplane, you should:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- It is best to keep a space cushion:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- If the road is wet from a heavy rain, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- When driving on slick roads, you should: