You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
A) Have to pay a fine
B) Have your vehicle taken away for 60 days
C) Lose your license for up to 18 months
Have to pay a fine
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You should be prepared to take a chemical test for the alcohol content of your blood, breath or urine:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- The driver is:
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- When driving in fog, you should use your: