You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
A) Have to pay a fine
B) Have your vehicle taken away for 60 days
C) Lose your license for up to 18 months
Have to pay a fine
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You may honk your horn when you:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- When driving on a multi-lane street with other vehicles:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- When driving on slippery roads, you should:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- What is a safety zone?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- A green painted curb means:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- You should use a turnout lane when: