You have just been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol. The judge sentenced you to 48 hours in jail. In addition, you may:
A) Have to pay a fine
B) Have your vehicle taken away for 60 days
C) Lose your license for up to 18 months
Have to pay a fine
Related Permit Test Questions:
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Allowing a space cushion is important because it:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
- When no signs, signals, or police tell you what to do at an intersection, the law states that:
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- If someone is driving aggressively behind you, you should:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- When you park on the roadway, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- When can you cross a solid double yellow line to pass another vehicle?