You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
A) Weaving in and out of traffic
B) Following too closely
C) Looking in your rear view mirror too often
Following too closely
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- Which of the following will help you avoid being hit from behind?
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- A curb painted red means:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
- “Highway hypnosis” is a driver condition that can result from:
- You are almost through an intersection when you realize you want to turn left instead of going straight. What should you do now?
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- If you are being tailgated, you should:
- Before turning, you should:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- Blocking an intersection during “rush hour” traffic is not permitted:
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must: