You just rear-ended the car in front of you. You were probably:
A) Weaving in and out of traffic
B) Following too closely
C) Looking in your rear view mirror too often
Following too closely
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without a traffic light?
- When you drive through an area where children are playing, you should expect them:
- The driver is:
- When should you NOT take your legal right-of-way?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- On a two-lane road, you may pass another vehicle on the right when:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- A red arrow pointing to the right on a traffic light means you may:
- What is a safety zone?
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Why should your passengers wear a seat belt?
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- When stopped at an intersection with stop signs at all four corners, you must yield the right-of-way to the driver:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- Orange colored road signs:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- A curb painted blue means:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- You should not pass another vehicle:
- Which of these statements is true about blind spots?