You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
A) If the driveway is in front of your house
B) As long as it is not parked for longer than 15 minutes
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You park your car at the curb on a level two-way street. before getting out of your car, you should:
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- When driving in fog, you should use your:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- Safely backing your vehicle includes all of the following except:
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?