You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
A) If the driveway is in front of your house
B) As long as it is not parked for longer than 15 minutes
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- A white painted curb means:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Solid yellow lines separate:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If you are unable to see the road ahead while driving because of heavy fog and your wipers do not help, you should: