You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
A) If the driveway is in front of your house
B) As long as it is not parked for longer than 15 minutes
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Accidents tend to happen when:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- Allow a larger space cushion when stopping:
- You were in an accident which caused $1000 worth of damage. How many days do you have to report an accident to DMV?
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- An orange triangle on the back of a vehicle indicates that vehicle:
- After a train has passed, you should:
- Large trucks often travel with a lot of space in front of their vehicle. This extra space is required for:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When parked on any hill, always set your parking brake and: