You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
A) If the driveway is in front of your house
B) As long as it is not parked for longer than 15 minutes
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road:
- Distracted drivers are at a greater risk of a crash when they are using which of the following:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- When sharing the road with a light rail train or trolley, you:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You have been involved in a minor traffic collision with a parked vehicle and you can’t find the owner. You must:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must: