You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
A) If the driveway is in front of your house
B) As long as it is not parked for longer than 15 minutes
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A green painted curb means:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You should honk your horn when you:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- If another driver cuts you off in traffic, you should:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least: