You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
A) If the driveway is in front of your house
B) As long as it is not parked for longer than 15 minutes
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- What is a safety zone?
- A curb painted blue means:
- Scanning while you drive means you:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- You are waiting to turn right at a red traffic light. There is a pedestrian on the right side of your vehicle waiting to cross the street you want to enter. Who has the right-of-way when your light turns green?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- It is your responsibility to know:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Which of the following is true about safety belts and accidents?
- Flash your brake lights or turn on your emergency flashers if you:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- When you don’t see any other vehicles around you while driving:
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- At an intersection with a stop sign, you should stop and:
- Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper):
- If you are towing another vehicle or trailer on a freeway with four lanes in your direction, you may travel in:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should: