You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
A) If the driveway is in front of your house
B) As long as it is not parked for longer than 15 minutes
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
- Teenagers should try to get at least ___ of sleep each night to avoid the risk of drowsy driving crashes.
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns:
- To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about _______
- To pass a slower-moving vehicle on a two-lane road you must:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Roads freeze more quickly when they are:
- As alcohol builds up in your blood, it:
- You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- Which of the following is true about lap-only seat belts?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- Following distance should increase when you:
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- Which of these statements is true about driving and taking drugs?
- You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the track in one direction. The speed limit is:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must: