You may legally park your car in front of a driveway:
A) If the driveway is in front of your house
B) As long as it is not parked for longer than 15 minutes
C) Under no circumstances
Under no circumstances
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- The law gives _______ the right of way at intersections.
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If you park along the right-hand curb facing uphill you should:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- Which of these is true about cold weather and driving conditions?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead. You see a mechanical signal warning of an approaching train. You must:
- The driver is:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- When sharing the road with a truck, it is important to remember that, in general, trucks:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- You should check traffic behind you:
- Which of these statements is true about safety zones?
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- You must notify law enforcement and make a written report (SR 1) to DMV if:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- When driving on a one way street and an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is behind your car, you:
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is: